Minnesota Law mandates that students be up-to-date regarding immunizations.
For kindergarten entry the following immunizations are required:
- Diphtheria,Tetanus,Pertusis (DTP) - 5 immunizations
- Polio - 4 immunizations
- Measles,Mumps,Rubella (MMR) - 2 immunizations
- Hepatitis B - Series of 3 immunizations
- Varicella (Chicken Pox) - 2 immunizations or Date of illness.
In addition to these immunizations, all students entering 7th grade will need to have the following immunization updates:
- Measles,Mumps,Rubella (MMR) #2 if not already immunized
- Diphtheria, Tetanus (Td) Booster
- Hepatitis B - Series of 3 immunizations if not already immunized
- Varicella (Chicken Pox) - #2 vaccination, if not already immunized, or Date of illness.
If you would like more information regarding immunizations, feel free to contact your student's Health Services Office or your family physician.